SSC General Science: SSC, Railway and Other Examinations Paperback – 26 Apr 2018 by Nitin Grewal
- Paperback: 344 pages
- Publisher: McGraw Hill Education; First edition (26 April 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352607481
- ISBN-13: 978-9352607488
- Product Dimensions: 20 x 14 x 4 cm
Customers who bought this item also bought
This book primarily caters to the latest SSC patterns, exclusively and exhaustively. The usual pattern of all SSC exams is the same, be it CGL, Sub- Inspectors in Delhi Police/CAPFs and Assistant Sub- Inspector in CISF, Junior Engineers, Stenographer C and D, CHSL (10 plus 2 ), Multi Tasking (Non- Technical) Staff and Others. To help aspirants, information in this book has been provided selectively. Considering the limited domain of exams, the use of graphs, equations and illustrations has been minimized to the least. This is to justify that learning the right thing from exam point of view is important, rather than learning everything.
1. The book is strictly exams oriented and has been partitioned chapter-wise.
2. Important previous year questions have been included in each and every chapter.
3. Full coverage of every topic via Model and Previous Year’s Questions given at the end of each chapter.
4. Irrelevant information has been skipped to emphasize on important facts.
5. The language is simple and classroom-like.
About the Author
Nitin Grewal, an author, entrepreneur and teacher, is a mentor for UPSC Examinations (NDA/NA, CDS, CAPF-AC, CISF –AC), SSC Examinations (CGL, Sub- Inspectors in Delhi Police/CAPFs and Assistant Sub – Inspector in CISF, Junior Engineers, Stenographer C and D, CHSL (10 plus 2), Multi Tasking (Non- Technical) Staff and Others), Railway Examinations (Technical, Non-Technical and Group D Staff), State Examinations (Graduate, Intermediate and Matric Level Exams, Police Exams and Other Teaching Exams) and Air Force X and Y Group aspirants for more than 5 years. An alumnus from Army Institute of Technology, he himself has cleared many entrance exams namely NDA, AIEEE, ACDS, CDE and SSC (twice). Formerly, he had been a business analyst in a reputed firm at Bengaluru and later served under MHA, Government of India. Currently, he is working as a faculty of Science in a premier coaching institute in New Delhi.
|Dimensions||22 × 18 × 3.5 cm|